Stendra is an innovative medication that is considered an analogue of popular men’s health drugs Viagra, Cialis and Levitra but has its own advantages.
How does it work?
The main substance of the drug is avanafil, the recommended dose is 100 mg. This dose of avanafil is sufficient to ensure a stable potency.
The drug starts working15 minutes after administration. The effect of the tablets can last 4-6 hours. During this period, a man can have several sexual intercourses. Avanafil increases potency naturally. The genitals are stimulated and filled with blood, the penis hardens.
Indications for use
The product is intended for men with insufficient or reduced erection, impotence. Stendra, unlike similar drugs in this group, can be used to treat sexual dysfunction in men with complex health pathologies and chronic diseases (diabetes mellitus, etc.).
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of Stendra is 100 mg. Tablets should be taken 20-30 minutes before sexual intercourse. The remedy will quickly increase potency but a lasting result can be achieved only if a man is sexually excited.
Use with alcohol
It is not recommended to combine Stendra with alcoholic beverages. When combined with ethanol, the drug can cause adverse reactions due to increased stress on the heart and liver. There is evidence that alcohol reduces the effectiveness of the active ingredient.
The drug should not be taken in the following situations:
- Age under 18 years;
- High sensitivity to avanafil, which can lead to serious allergies;
- Female gender, pregnancy, lactation;
- Serious heart diseases (heart decompensation, stroke, heart attack, heart rhythm disturbances and other pathologies requiring a cardiologist’s consultation);
- Diseases of the liver and kidneys in a severe stage;
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Diseases of the circulatory system;
- Simultaneous administration of Stendra and medicines containing nitrogen nitrates.
If you have any chronic pathologies, consult a doctor before using this product.
If you do not follow the instructions for use, you may experience the following adverse reactions:
- Nausea that turns into vomiting;
- Headache and dizziness;
- Rash on the skin, redness, itching and swelling;
- Flushing of the face;
- Digestive disorders.
If you experience any severe/long-lasting unpleasant symptoms, stop using the stimulant and consult a specialist.
It is not recommended to exceed the recommended dosage of avanafil (100 mg) since failure to follow the instructions for use increases the risk of the above-mentioned side effects.
Benefits of the drug
Stendra is very popular due to the following advantages:
- Maximum efficiency is achieved in just 15 minutes;
- Minimum number of side effects;
- Ease of use: tablets can be used with or without food and even with small doses of alcohol;
- The drug helps maintain an erection for a long time, ensuring effective penetration and long sexual intercourse.